Navigation: Admin > Users
You need to have completed section 9-3 Receipts Report before you begin
Step 1: How do I Add a Company Administrator Login?
Tammy needs Janet to also be able to schedule work for the other staff, and to create some invoices in Tammy's absence.
To be able to schedule work for other staff members and to create invoices occasionally in Pet Sitter Plus, a "company administrator" user role, as well as a "staff login" is necessary for the member of staff. When they log in, they can either view the software in their "company" role, or as "staff" to see only their services and no-one else's. They can use the same login to view the company or staff interface whichever device they are on.
NOTE: they MUST already have a staff record created in the software, as you did in
Step 3 Add Staff. However, if your new administrator does not undertake any pet sitting duties, they don't need to have a staff record or login recreated.
1. Navigate to Admin > Users and click the "Add Company Administrator" option.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Add a Company Administrator
2. Type in Janet's work email address "email@example.com".
3. Type in a password for Janet to use – we will use "test".
4. Click "Create Company Admin".
NOTE: if the staff member already has a staff record, it is ESSENTIAL that you use the SAME USERNAME and the SAME PASSWORD for both user roles/logins.
5. You can see Janet now has a staff login/role AND a company admin login/role. Your next step would be to see Janet's access rights.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: